“I was very pleased with my lashes!”
Went to my dinner and my friends couldn’t stop commenting on how beautiful and natural my lashes were! So I batted my eyes a few more times…and smiled.
Pre and Post Care
How do I prepare for my appointment?
Come to your appointment with a clean face and this will ensure more time for adding lashes and less time removing eye makeup. Be sure all mascara is removed. If you use waterproof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly.
Shower prior to your appointment
Eliminating any unnecessary contact with water or steam within the first 24 hours of having lash extensions will insure that the bond between the semi permanent lashes and your natural lashes can properly set.
To avoid any discomfort, it is always suggested that contacts are removed allowing eyes to be comfortable in a natural and rested state during your application. Do not pre-curl your lashes
After Lash Care
- No water, steam or heat 24-48 hours after lash application.
- No rubbing, pulling or curling of lashes.
- Mascara is not recommended – only mascara safe for extension if needed.
- Daily cleaning of lashes is recommended, no oil based products.
- Use liquid eyeliner only, no pencil or wax base.
- Book a fill appointment every 2-4 weeks