New COVID-19 GuidelinesWhat will the New Normal look like at ZAZA?
We’ve revamped our salon experience to take extra precautions due to Covid-19 and partnered with Ecolab for hospital grade cleaning disinfectants.
- Please arrive 15min prior to your appointment to allow for screening and sanitation
- Call upon arrival and you will be asked to wait outside in the designated area until a staff member is ready to great you.
- Please do not bring another person into the space who is not receiving a service.
- Come to your appointment wearing a face mask. It is required that all staff and clients wear masks at all times.
- Please maintain your social distance at least 6 feet apart
- Upon arrival: Your temperature will be taken, will be asked to sign our waiver, sanitize and use the restroom to wash hands.
- All service providers will disinfect their station in between every guest, and during the service as needed.
- Sneeze guards are installed at the front desk and in between all chairs
- Face shields will be worn by all nail technicians and esthetician during services.
- Hand sanitizer will be required prior to handling any nail polishes or products.
- Our wine and champagne list will be available with the option to use glassware or disposable cups. This includes water and tea.
- We will continue with safe practices as before: sterilizing all implements and foot bowls after each, using disposable files, buffers, pumice pads and gloves for all services.
- An additional 15 minutes in between services will be added to allow for proper cleaning and sanitization.
- A Covid-19 charge of $3 will be added on each visit which will be used to purchase extra necessary supplies and give extra time to keep our guests and employees safe.
- Cancellation fees are being temporarily waived at this time, however no show fees still apply. You must contact us to cancel your appointment.
- Walk ins and same day appointments are still available based on availability using the same guidelines listed above.
If you or anyone in your home are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, we are required to reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days later.