The Fine Print.Terms + Conditions
We recommend making an appointment over the phone or online. Walk-ins are accepted based on availability. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and Amex for all services. Cash gratuity is appreciated.
Nail Polish Guarantee
If your nail polish chips within 3 days or your natural gel within 7 days, we’ll fix it for free. We ask that you call and do the polish change during the guaranteed time frame.
Please be courteous and arrive at least 5-10 minutes before you scheduled appointment. If you arrive 15 minutes or later after your appointment, we may need to shorten your services or consider you a no-show.
Due to the high demand of appointments, we require at least 24 hour notice for cancellation. Anything less than 24 hours and appointments that require a credit card will be charged 50% of services. No shows will be charged the full amount. Repeat offenders will require a credit card for any future appointments.
- Parties require a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Payment can be made in full by the host of the party or paid individually by each guest on the evening of the party.
- A credit card and deposit is required when booking a party of 5 or more. Please note that the deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is after 48 hours.
- No-show parties will be charged the full amount of all services.
- We do provide catering and offer bottle service. However, you are welcome to bring snacks and beverages. Please note that a 10% service fee or corkage fee may apply.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill of any party package.
You’ve got 10 days from the date of purchase to return any unused merchandise. A receipt is required for a full refund or exchange. After 10 days, all sales are final
We have a wide variety of Vegan, DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free Nail Polish. Our favorite nail polishes include Sparitual, Creative Nail Design, O.P.I., and Essie. We make most of our scrubs and lotions in-house using natural ingredients, like sugar with a natural lotion base and essential oils without any preservatives or parabens. We strive to be organic—naturally, we embrace phthalates-free, botanical-based, animal cruelty-free, and environmentally-friendly products mostly found in our Specialty Mani/Pedi’s and are available for sale in our Retail Center. We do not use materials with phthalate, petrochemicals, petroleum-based material, silicones, harsh sulfate detergents, parabens, and artificial colors
We never double dip in our strip or hard wax treatments. Please inform us if you are currently using any type of Retinols, Retin-A, and Accutain.
Sanitation + Cleanliness
ZAZA goes above and beyond the regulations required by the State of California and Board of Cosmetology:
- We clean and sanitize all tools and equipment after every use. We steer clear of contamination by keeping tools in hospital-grade sanitary pouches.
- We do NOT use whirlpool spa chairs, thereby reducing any possibility of spreading any dangerous bacterial agents.
- We sanitize all our pedicure bowls after each and every client.
- We never “double dip” in our paraffin wax treatments or in our waxing services.
- We never share non-metal tools—nail files, buffers, foot files, toe separators, flip-flops. They are yours to keep or throw away.
NO refunds will be given for gift card purchases. Gift Certificates are NOT redeemable for cash.
Gift Cards are available in many dollar amounts. They are available for immediate purchase and prompt delivery via email/website download. Gift Cards can also be purchase in-store.